Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photos!

I've created a web photo album and downloaded some, not nearly all, of our photos to date. The current load is of Valparaiso and a few of the neighbouring Vina Del Mar. Vina is the modern upscale resort town for Santiagans (we are about 1.5 hours away from Santiago). Vina is very Waikiki/Mazatlan and we're glad we chose to be here in Valpo as the locals call it. I'm not sure how to post a link, I'm sure its easy - here we go:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rutendale/Valparaiso

Hope it works!

6 comments:

Jim said...

Smashing. Lovely. Gorgeous. Just like you two.

I've put your blog on my blog. Now all 4 of my readers know about you.

Smooches.

My adventures said...

ok, this is a trip i've always wanted to take and plan on doing so this year!!! post lots of pics and guide me along!!! and the next time i'm in vancouver, i'll be wanting to see ALL your pictures... signed, a new fan!!

A Lewis said...

I'll do my best to follow along, boys. Plus, anybody who shares a name with me can't be that bad! Happy and safe journeys.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

YAY! About time. I gotta get you on my RSS feed now. I LOVE the green B&B. Loverly!

Unknown said...

The B & B looks great but I'm having a hard time envisioning 'tin' houses (especially from the top) being nice and/or comfortable... were you inside any? Loved the cat and there's a really good chance you guys weren't the first to feed it from the table!... caution THEY DO BITE & SCRATCH ya know!

Send more, more

I start PT/strength training and whatever else she says I need, today so if you don't hear from me for a few days it's only cuz I can't move.

Miss you, Love you lots
Mum XOOXOOXOOX

Anonymous said...

love the art, food looks about right...(cake for breakfast? I'm in!!) but i have two questions..how do you get the bicycle down, and whats my dog doing there? I look forward to more fabulous pics so i can post more jealously-riddled comments. :)

smoochie-smooch