Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Departure January 15th



You can't blame us for leaving Vancouver in January... Even Lewis is getting grumbly. Dad would certainly approve!! All seems to be in order; Jones is most definitely lounging by the fireplace in his vacation pad, Susan and Peter are taking care of all our mega real-estate transactions, mum is now a wiz at skype and I've set up a future payment of our taxes on-line so we won't have the Lewis-has-to-find-an-internet-cafe panic in the middle of Carnaval. Hope all both of you who've read this are good! And Happy Birthday Dad.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jim said...

I am checking in EVERY DAY. Can you feel the pressure?

Oh hurry and get somewhere... I'm telling Rachel next and she's gonna be on your tail as well. Yippee!

Unknown said...

Hi Guys: What a terrific Jan. 15 read and pics... sorry it took so long for my comment but I hadn't expected anything before you arrived somewhere stable? Unlike Jim I'm afraid I don't accomplish as much in spite of it feeling like I'm spending a lot of time at the computer...probably too much time & words writing! Anyway, I REALLY liked it and am looking forward to lots more.

Love, Mum XOOXOOX

Rachel V. Olivier said...

I was thinking about you guys on the 15th! Had no idea what you were doing but sending lots of squishy hugs to you all. I have skype. No mic or headset yet, but I do have Skype! The hardware will show up eventually.

BTW - I did get the Fiddler on the Roof reference in the other post. Forgot to say that.